- Эффект буба-кики on Wikipedia
- Звуковой символизм on Wikipedia
- Индонезийский язык on Wikipedia
- Урду on Wikipedia
Language on the Map
Massive spoilers ahead!
- Word on the Map
- “Fyrtøjet” on Wikipedia
- ‘Fyrtøj’ on Wiktionary
- Episode 19: PAL SECAM — SBE about Cryptic Crosswords
- Clue #2:
A shiny third singer growls otherwise
- Latin etymology of Word in Heroes of Might and Magic III
- “Ulysses” (James Joyce, 1922):
— I pinched it out of the skivvy’s room, Buck Mulligan said. It does her all right. The aunt always keeps plainlooking servants for Malachi. Lead him not into temptation. And her name is Ursula.
Laughing again, he brought the mirror away from Stephen’s peering eyes.
— The rage of Caliban at not seeing his face in a mirror, he said. If Wilde were only alive to see you!
Drawing back and pointing, Stephen said with bitterness:
— It is a symbol of Irish art. The cracked lookingglass of a servant.
- ‘Suq’ on Wiktionary
- Phono-semantic matching on Wikipedia
- Episode 5: Dun Dun Dun — SBE about ‘Laidnis’